So you haven’t been on a date in a while, and don’t even have someone in your life to go on dates with. Now you’re feeling kind of lonely. What are some of the best places to look for potential guys/girls to date?
Here are some of my ideas:
1. Social gatherings: bar, lounges, parties, clubs, malls, etc.
2. Grocery Store
4. Your neighborhood
5. Ask friends or relatives if they know anyone.
6. Cafe’, restaurants, etc.
7. Personal ads.
8. The park, museum, etc. whatever interests you.
9. Online (but be careful, you might meet psychos)
10. The bus stop (if you take public transportation, you never know, you might meet someone nice while waiting for your bus).