Jennifer Newberry is a talented entertainer of American and Swedish background. She is a singer, songwriter, and actress working hard to take the music industry by storm. Jennifer recently took the time to answer the "10 Quickies", so continue reading to learn a little more about her.
1. What is your one-line positive thinking mantra?
It’s been said before but I use it all the time “If You Can Dream it You Can Do it” –Walt Disney
2. Describe your personality?
Passionate, Determined, Humble, Loyal, Outgoing and Humorous.
3. What practices have you adopted that have led to a healthier lifestyle?
Positive Thinking, Believing in You’re Dreams and going for them.
4. The world is going green, have you embraced the trend?
I’m from Sweden it started early there. I think America still has a lot of catching up to do.
5. Provide us with a few tips and tricks for holistic living?
I think the first and for most important thing you need to do is to love yourself and if you do that everything else will fall into place. Treat the one next to you like you want to be treaded.
6. Describe your fashion style?
I love fashion and I like to go with trends. Right now it’s New York street/Punk/Scandinavian style I hope that sums it up.
7. How do you unwind after a long week?
I might lay in bed all day, lit some candles and maybe watch a movie and eat some good food. Sometimes I go and hang out with family that’s therapeutic to me as well.
8. What empowers you?
I get empowered by working on my craft and defining it. For me it’s taking acting classes and singing/guitar lessons. The more knowledge you have the more secure you get with yourself and that’s empowering.
9. What is your favorite cuisine?
Creamy Pastas, Sushi and Mommy’s Swedish Food.
10. How do you creatively express yourself?
Through lyrics, melodies, drawings and cooking.
For more info on Jennifer Newberry, visit her official websites: