There’s no denying the amazing talent of Vince Harder. A young musician fusing soul, hip hop, dance, pop, and R&b to create his own unique sound. Vince is busy in the studio finishing up his debut album, but has already been making waves in his hometown in New Zealand.
Vince sure lacks nothing; singer, songwriter and record producer, he has what it takes to become a global star!
Be sure to check out Vince’s exclusive interview with EMBRACE YOU, and read his interesting answers to our ’10 quickies’ below:
1. What is your one-line positive thinking mantra?
Don’t give up, be stronger than the day before
2. Describe your personality?
I’m a shy person, I always keep to myself.
3. What practices have you adopted that have led to a healthier lifestyle?
I always play sport 2 – 3 times a week, mainly basket ball and drink lots of water.
4. The world is going green, have you embraced the trend?
Trying to, everyone should try to do their part in keeping our world green.
5. Provide us with a few tips and tricks for holistic living?
Take time out for yourself, even if its 5-10 mins from your busy schedule to just relax, clear your mind and not worry about what lie’s ahead.
6. Describe your fashion style?
Smart and Urban. I like black, White and Denim
7. How do you unwind after a long week?
Go to the movies or hang at the beach
8. What empowers you?
My family and their support.
9. What is your favorite cuisine?
Lamb or chicken Korma.
10. How do you creatively express yourself?
On my own in the studio where the magic happens!
For more information about Vince, visit his official pages: