Christina Goh is a French singer, songwriter and poetress. The daughter of an Ivorian father, and a mother from Martinique, Christina started to pursue music at the age of 23. Her musical concept is a mixture of Afro, Rock-Blues and French music; Christina is quite an artistic individual, who allows her poetry to flow naturally into her sound.
Be sure to read her interview with EMBRACE YOU, and check out her ’10 quickie’ responses below:
1. What is your one-line positive thinking mantra?
“I can choose to love”
2. Describe your personality?
3. What practices have you adopted that have led to a healthier lifestyle?
4. The world is going green, have you embraced the trend?
Yes I have!
5. Provide us with a few tips and tricks for holistic living?
Sport (jogging) allows me to eliminate stress and take some distance.
6. Describe your fashion style?
7. How do you unwind after a long week?
I rest at home without any complex!
8. What empowers you?
My family’s love
9. What is your favorite cuisine?
10. How do you creatively express yourself?
In writing and singing
For more information on Christina Goh and her music, check out the official links below: