It’s “Keida for the people.” Rarely you find artists these days with absolute raw talent and a hunger to make good music. Keida has captured the hearts of many with her exotic appearance but mostly for her fresh new sound and energetic performances. This humble Jamaican born artist took the time out from her busy schedule to answer our ’10 quickies’ and do an interview for us. So without further delay, please check out Keida’s responses below and read the interview here:
1. What is your one-line positive thinking mantra?
“All that spirits desire, spirits atain.” – Khalil Gibran
2. Describe your personality?
3. What practices have you adopted that have led to a healthier lifestyle?
“Drinking more water.”
4. The world is going green, have you embraced the trend?
5. Provide us with a few tips and tricks for holistic living?
“Incorporate the things that make you happy into your schedule of things to do.”
“Start your day off with just a moment of silence and reflection, use this time to recognize your blessings and give thanks.”
“End your day with a moment of silence to clear your mind of the
confusion of the day.”
6. Describe your fashion style?
“Vibrant and unique.”
7. How do you unwind after a long week?
“With a quiet walk on the beach.”
8. What empowers you?
9. What is your favorite cuisine?
“I don’t have a favorite at the moment.”
10. How do you creatively express yourself?
“Through music and Art.”
For more information on Keida visit the following links below: