Suzi Oravec enjoys making music and sharing it with everyone. The rising star seeks out every opportunity that will enable her to shine and take her talent to every corner of the world. The singer peeked the interest of EY and we just had to find out more. With that, Suzi became our next star to take on the traditional ’10 quickies’ so check out her answers below and be sure to read our exclusive interview with this gifted young woman.
1. What is your one-line positive thinking mantra?
If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.
2. Describe your personality?
3. What practices have you adopted that have led to a healthier lifestyle?
Walking, Coconut Oil, Massage Therapy.
4. The world is going green, have you embraced the trend?
Not really sure. I just always try and buy what’s healthy!
5. Provide us with a few tips and tricks for holistic living?
Juicing/Coconut Oil/Paraben Free/Little to No Processed Food.
6. Describe your fashion style?
Boots. I love Boots. Hats. I love hats. Black pants. I love black pants.
7. How do you unwind after a long week?
Playing Legend of Zelda on Wii/Writing a song.
8. What empowers you?
Jesus and the memory of my beautiful mother. R.I.P.
9. What is your favorite cuisine?
10. How do you creatively express yourself?
Through my music, painting, and running around naked. Just kidding about the last one…. (maybe).
Find more on Suzi Oravec by visiting her official pages:
Purchase her debut album “Love and Lies” here