One might say that it’s only natural for an individual born into a musical family to one day pursue music as well. And without surprise BC Jean did just that. This multitalented singer-songwriter has garnered plenty of interest in the industry after penning Beyoncé’s number one hit single “If I Were a Boy”, but now Jean is ready to show the world that she’s more than just a songwriter. Her powerful vocals can shake a stadium and leave an audience begging for more. If you haven’t been keeping up since her debut song “Just a Guy” came out then now is the time to do so ‘cause you are certainly missing out on a real, raw, and honest talent. Check out BC Jean’s ‘10’ quick responses below and read our interview for more.
1. What is your one-line positive thinking mantra?
Everything happens for a reason.
2. Describe your personality?
Sassy, fun, sarcastic, and loud haha
3. What practices have you adopted that have led to a healthier lifestyle?
Lots of water, cooking at home, working out and taking care of my skin.
4. The world is going green, have you embraced the trend?
Yes, I recycle and bring my own grocery shopping bag to name a couple of things.
5. Provide us with a few tips and tricks for holistic living?
Stretch, get massages, take your favorite dish and change a few ingredients to make it a healthier choice. I once made nachos without cheese, instead blended cashews and other vegan ingredients to create a cheese like topping.
6. Describe your fashion style?
Hippie, rock, chic
7. How do you unwind after a long week?
Candles, bubble bath, sleep or dancing and goofing around with friends.
8. What empowers you?
Writing a great song
9. What is your favorite cuisine?
Pizza and Sushi. (not at the same time)
10. How do you creatively express yourself?
Writing songs, painting, my hair, accessories.
For more info visit BC Jean’s official links below:
Image courtesy of BCJean