There comes a time in some relationships where all the magical bliss has disappeared. You no longer feel the butterflies in your tummy, nor have heart murmurs when the other walks by. The love and affection has completely vanished and all that's left is arguments upon arguments. You try your best to recover the strong connection you once had but it's no used because you can't get seem to recover the feelings. Unpleasant comments such as "I hate you" or "you disgust me" come flying out of your mouths every second of the day; you shout at each other so horridly that even the dog ran away. Where am I getting at with this you might ask? Well, if you are going through all that I've previously stated then maybe it's time to call it quits.
There’s no sense in staying in a relationship that only causes you grief and drains your life force. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been together because some good things are meant to end eventually. And especially if all the good faded a long time ago. I’ve come up with a list of things that basically means it’s not working out:
1. If there’s a hole in your bedroom wall because you lost your temper.
2. If your cell phone is broken into pieces and lying on the lawn.
3. If your neighbor called the police.
4. If the dog starts crying.
5. If you get agitated by the sight of the other.
6. If you can’t say “I love you”
7. If you haven’t spoken for weeks, or months without even caring, then it is definitely over and done with. Move on with your lives and may you both find some peace of mind, and a new love ’cause if you’re experiencing anything from the above list then what is the point?
This is my opinion. Leave your thoughts below.